Jaden's Blog: Getting to know me

     Hello everyone, I am a junior currently attending South Albany High School (SAHS). I still do not know what job or career path I want to take. But I chose to take marketing at LBCC because a friend and I want to create a real estate business. We want to invest in real estate and rent out buildings to tenants and knowing how to market that will be very valuable. I am not majoring in anything I am just taking marketing mostly to learn how I should market my business. I am interested in learning about consumers. Because it would be cool to know how they think and how to target specific groups. 

    Also a little about me I am very passionate about sports I currently play football, baseball, and now I wrestle. I became a tri-sport athlete sophomore year and want to continue until I graduate. I have lived in Oregon all of my life and currently live in Lebanon Oregon.

Comments